*Masks must be worn by guests at all times in the venue and may not be removed for any reason.
Color Factory is committed to sharing joy through color in a completely clean, safe, and healthy environment. Our industry-leading safety procedures are listed below and we’ll continue to update this page as changes are made.
In order to make the Color Factory experience enjoyable for everyone, we will be enforcing the following safety standards for all guests:
- Wearing a face mask throughout the venue if you’re 3 years old or older in NYC, or 6 years old or older in Houston.
APPROVED MASKS: well-secured cloth or surgical mask that fits snugly against the face and covers an individual’s nose and mouth. It must be made of a material that prevents the discharge and release of respiratory droplets from a person’s nose or mouth.
Face coverings with exhaust valves.
Face coverings made with materials such as mesh or lace fabrics.
Face coverings that do not cover the nose and mouth.
Face shields without the addition of a face covering.
Face coverings with inappropriate imagery/language displayed.
Bandanas and/or neck gaiters without the addition of an approved face mask.
- Receiving a temperature check upon entrance (must be below 100.4° to proceed)
- Maintaining a distance of 6 feet between other guest groups and employees
- Utilizing hand sanitizer whenever offered
- Avoiding touching your mouth, nose, or eyes
- Arriving on-time so we can maintain a steady, socially distanced flow
- Enjoying all food items outside the venue
If you feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we offer hassle-free rescheduling. Please contact email@example.com.
Color Factory has always maintained a world-class facilities team and cleaning procedures across each of our locations. Moving forward, we’re leading our industry by implementing the following, additional safety protocols to ensure each employee and guest is safe.
- Installing ultraviolet lights and specialized filters inside our HVAC system to continually purify the air within our buildings
- Running HVAC fans throughout the day to ensure constant air circulation
- Implementing state-of-the-art technology that dispenses a natural and organic antimicrobial vapor, decontaminating our high touch rooms throughout the day
- Adding self-cleaning film to (as well as immediately disinfecting) high touch spots like door handles, elevator buttons, iPads and restrooms
- Employing a dedicated disinfectant crew to keep the facilities spotless at all times
- Nightly deep cleaning using disinfectants proven to kill SARS-CoV-2
- Installing 14 new hand sanitizer stations in each venue
- Installing social distancing floor decals to indicate 6-foot distances in each room
- Installing new plexiglass barriers in close-contact areas (ticket registration, gift shop checkout, and wherever food is served)
- Maintaining a one-directional exhibit experience
- Pre-packaging all treats (including ice cream) in individually sealed containers for each guest to be enjoyed outside the venue
Venue Capacity & Guest Flow
- Limiting hours and reducing capacity so guest groups can maintain a safe distance
- Maintaining a steady flow in the venue through timed entry ticketing
- Separating entrances and exits to limit potential guest interactions
- Educating and training employees on all new COVID-19 protocols so they can safely guide guests through the venue
- Administering wellness scans at all employee entrances before each shift (including screening questions and temperature checks)
- Enforcing hand-washing at intervals throughout each shift
- Requiring employees to wear face masks at all times
- Implementing up to 14-day self-isolation and ongoing protocols for anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or for anyone who has shown symptoms after being in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time and we look forward to being together again soon. Please contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re all in this together!