Color Factory is committed to your safety.
We pledge to continue sharing joy through color in a completely clean, safe, and healthy environment. Our industry-leading safety procedures are listed below and we’ll continue to update this page as changes are made.
- We allow guests who are fully vaccinated to enter Color Factory without a face mask. We do not require proof of vaccination, but ask for guests’ responsible and respectful cooperation.
- We recommend face masks for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated.
- We encourage guests to use hand sanitizer whenever offered.
- We ask everyone to arrive on-time so we can maintain a steady flow within our venues.
If you feel sick, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we offer hassle-free rescheduling. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Color Factory has always maintained a world-class facilities team and cleaning procedures across each of our locations. Moving forward, we’re leading our industry by implementing the following, additional safety protocols to ensure each employee and guest is safe.
- Installing ultraviolet lights and specialized filters inside our HVAC system to continually purify the air within our buildings
- Running HVAC fans throughout the day to ensure constant air circulation
- Implementing state-of-the-art technology that dispenses a natural and organic antimicrobial vapor, decontaminating our high touch rooms throughout the day
- Adding self-cleaning film to (as well as immediately disinfecting) high touch spots like door handles, elevator buttons, iPads and restrooms
- Employing a dedicated disinfectant crew to keep the facilities spotless at all times
- Nightly deep cleaning using disinfectants proven to kill SARS-CoV-2
- Installing 14 new hand sanitizer stations in each venue
- Installing new plexiglass barriers in close-contact areas (ticket registration, gift shop checkout, and wherever food is served)
- Maintaining a one-directional exhibit experience
- Pre-packaging all treats (including ice cream) in individually sealed containers
Venue Capacity & Guest Flow
- Limiting hours and reducing capacity so guest groups can maintain a safe distance
- Maintaining a steady flow in the venue through timed entry ticketing
- Separating entrances and exits to limit potential guest interactions
- Educating and training employees on all new COVID-19 protocols so they can safely guide guests through the venue
- Administering wellness scans at all employee entrances before each shift
- Enforcing hand-washing at intervals throughout each shift
- Requiring employees to wear face masks at all times
- Implementing up to 14-day self-isolation and ongoing protocols for anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or for anyone who has shown symptoms after being in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
We appreciate your continued support during this difficult time and we look forward to being together again soon. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com. We’re all in this together!