5 New Things Happening this May!
Here’s what’s new at Color Factory this month!
- We lit up the Oculus! For one night, our friends at the World Trade Center lit up the Oculus to celebrate our partnership with Eataly Downtown at their brand new La Pizza & La Pasta A Colori restaurant. The colors were from the same palette as HOTTEA’s installation in their dining room – inspired by the sunrises of Torino (Eataly’s birthplace) and New York City! Want to see more? Color Factory is open Thursday – Monday in both NYC and Houston! Click here to purchase tickets: NYC and Houston.
- New York Refresh! Our NYC location is getting some updates! That means we’ll be closed May 17-27. Want to be the FIRST to see what’s new? Reserve your tickets HERE.
- New Pins. Our gift shop collection keeps growing. What’s new this week? Statue of Liberty and Striped Arrow pins are now available onsite and online.
- Updated Hours. Just in time for summer, we’ve updated our hours! Now, in both locations, we’re open on Mondays.
- Fresh Mask Colors. Our best-selling black masks now come with 4 new colors of smiley faces! Pick your favorite and wear it when you visit!
We hope to see you soon!
Leave a Reply